5W1 D-sub coaxial connector from SIGNALORIGIN is mixed signal, power, coax, high voltage contacts in a single connector. 5w1, which means there is 5 contacts where 1 of them is coaxial contact, 4 signals and 1coaxial. The high freqency contact current rating of coaxial contacts is 50 or 75 ohm.
|5W1 D-sub coaxial connector from SIGNALORIGIN|
|Male 5W1 D-sub coaxial connector||Female 5W1 D-sub coaxial connector|
Specification of 5W1 D-sub coaxial connector
Materials and finish
- Shell: Steel or copper alloy material, Tin/Ni or Au finished
- Connector insulator: PBT thermoplastic, 30% Glass filled, UL 94V-O rated
- High frequency contact: Copper alloy material, gold plated
- High frequency contact current rating: 50 or 75 ohm
- The radio frequency : 0~3GHz
- Connector with signal contact current rating : 5A
- The working voltage: 300V
- High frequency contact resistance: 10 milliohms max
- Dielectric withstanding voltage: 1000 v AC for 1 minute
- Insulation resistance:2000 megaohms min
- Temperature rating: -55°C ~125°C
Drawing of 5W1 D-sub coaxial connector
Signalorigin company is the professional manufacturer of D-sub connector, we have got the global recognition, there are the main certifications of our products.
|Safety UL Certification||ISO9001:2008|
Signalorigin is a China leader in providing interconnect solutions into a wide range of markets and applications, from traditional connectors to the latest and next generation technical products.
Signalorigin is a manufacturer of electrical connectors and associated products for the electronics industry. The Signalorigin product line-up includes a full line of D-Sub connectors, hoods and accessories, as well as, high voltage contacts and accessories to be used with our connectors.
|Stander D-sub||Coaxial D-sub||Combo D-sub||High density D-sub||Waterproof D-sub|
- 75 and 50 Ohm coaxial contacts
- High power contacts up to 40 A
- High voltage contacts up to 3 kV
Mixed Layout Connectors feature high abrasion and corrosion resistance, low thermal contact resistance, very good contact characteristics, excellent solder-ability, and even plating density. Depending on the application, solder pot, straight PCB, or crimp terminations are available, as well as insertion and removal tools for the crimp versions to ensure safe and reliable installation.
You may also like What businesses does SIGNALORIGIN engage in?
If you’re interested in purchasing D-sub connectors, be sure to check out the wide range of standard and custom products from SIGNALORIGIN.
Learn more about our Electrical connector
+86 13686443658 (Suwen Sun)