2V2 D-sub mixed contact connectors from SIGNALORIGIN. 2V2 connector is a 2V2 Combination D-sub Plug with Tin/Ni or Au finished steel shell, mixed-layout and PBT thermoplastic, 30% glass filled, UL94V-O rated insulator. Solder cup contact termination. Application in Agriculture & Construction Equipment, Harsh Environment, Machine Manufacturing, Medical, Robotics & Automation, Transportation.
|2V2 D-sub mixed contact connectors from SIGNALORIGIN|
|2V2 male d-sub connector||2V2 female d-sub connector|
Specification of 2V2 D-sub mixed contact connectors
Materials and finish
- Shell: Steel or copper alloy material, Tin/Ni or Au finished
- Connector insulator: PBT thermoplastic, 30% Glass filled, UL 94V-O rated
- High power contact: Copper alloy material, gold plated
- High power contact current rating: 10, 20, 30, or 40 amps
- The working voltage: 300v
- High power contact resistance: 2.7 milliohms max
- Dielectric withstanding voltage: 1000 v AC for 1 minute
- Insulation resistance:2000 megaohms min
- Temperature rating: -55°C ~125°C
Drawing of 2V2 D-sub mixed contact connectors
Signalorigin company is the professional manufacturer of D-sub connector, we have got the global recognition, there are the main certifications of our products.
|Safety UL Certification||ISO9001:2008|
Signalorigin is a China leader in providing interconnect solutions into a wide range of markets and applications, from traditional connectors to the latest and next generation technical products.
Signalorigin is a manufacturer of electrical connectors and associated products for the electronics industry. The Signalorigin product line-up includes a full line of D-Sub connectors, hoods and accessories, as well as, high voltage contacts and accessories to be used with our connectors.
|Stander D-sub||Coaxial D-sub||Combo D-sub||High density D-sub||Waterproof D-sub|
- 75 and 50 Ohm coaxial contacts
- High power contacts up to 40 A
- High voltage contacts up to 3 kV
Mixed Layout Connectors feature high abrasion and corrosion resistance, low thermal contact resistance, very good contact characteristics, excellent solder-ability, and even plating density. Depending on the application, solder pot, straight PCB, or crimp terminations are available, as well as insertion and removal tools for the crimp versions to ensure safe and reliable installation.
You may also like What businesses does SIGNALORIGIN engage in?
If you’re interested in purchasing D-sub connectors, be sure to check out the wide range of standard and custom products from SIGNALORIGIN.
Learn more about our Electrical connector
+86 13686443658 (Suwen Sun)