44 pin high density D-sub connector manufacturer in China. Our high density connectors also available in 15, 26, 44,and 78 positions, they are a good choice for a low cost industry standard high density connection. This connector performs excellently in mission critical and data intensive operations, maintains structural integrity under physical stress, and gives reliable long-lasting versatility and functionality to your devices.
|44 pin high density D-sub connector manufacturer|
|Male 44 pin D-sub connector||Female 44 pin D-sub connector|
- D-sub with flexibility, durability, seal-ability
- High current rating:10A, 20A, 30A, 40A customization
- Safety UL certification and ISO 9001 Quality standard
- Personal and friendly customer service
- Comprehensive product size, and customization available
- 3~5 set free sample are provide for you
- Short-term products delivery, normally 3~7 days
Specification of 44 pin high density D-sub connector
Materials and finish
- Shell: SPCC
- Connector insulator: PBT+30% G.F (UL94V-0)
- Contact: Copper alloy material
- Contact plated: Gold flash over nickel
- Bracket: Copper alloy material, Ni plated
- Contact current rating: 3 A (can be customized)
- Dielectric rating: 300V
- Contact resistance: 15mΩ max
- Dielectric strength: 500V AC RMS for 1 minute
- Insulation resistance:1000MΩ min at 500V DC
- Temperature rating: -55°C ~125°C
Drawing of 44 pin high density D-sub connector
Signalorigin company is the professional manufacturer of D-sub connector, we have got the global recognition, there are the main certifications of our products.
|Safety UL Certification||ISO9001:2008|
Signalorigin is a China leader in providing interconnect solutions into a wide range of markets and applications, from traditional connectors to the latest and next generation technical products.
Signalorigin is a manufacturer of electrical connectors and associated products for the electronics industry. The Signalorigin product line-up includes a full line of D-Sub connectors, hoods and accessories, as well as, high voltage contacts and accessories to be used with our connectors.
|Stander D-sub||Coaxial D-sub||Combo D-sub||High density D-sub||Waterproof D-sub|
- 75 and 50 Ohm coaxial contacts
- High power contacts up to 40 A
- High voltage contacts up to 3 kV
Mixed Layout Connectors feature high abrasion and corrosion resistance, low thermal contact resistance, very good contact characteristics, excellent solder-ability, and even plating density. Depending on the application, solder pot, straight PCB, or crimp terminations are available, as well as insertion and removal tools for the crimp versions to ensure safe and reliable installation.
You may also like What businesses does SIGNALORIGIN engage in?
If you’re interested in purchasing D-sub connectors, be sure to check out the wide range of standard and custom products from SIGNALORIGIN.
Learn more about our Electrical connector
+86 13686443658 (Suwen Sun)