8W8 D-sub coaxial connector from Signalorigin. All contacts are machined processing, phosphor copper material, gold plated. Coaxial D-Sub have 8 coaxial contacts. It is full layout. The impedance for the coaxial contacts are 50Ω or 75Ω.
Specification of 8W8 D-sub coaxial connector
Materials and finish
- Shell: Steel or copper alloy material, Tin/Ni or Au finished
- Connector insulator: PBT thermoplastic, 30% Glass filled, UL 94V-O rated
- High frequency contact: Copper alloy material, gold plated
- High frequency contact current rating: 50 or 75 ohm
- The radio frequency : 0~3GHz
- The working voltage: 300V
- High frequency contact resistance: 10 milliohms max
- Dielectric withstanding voltage: 1000 v AC for 1 minute
- Insulation resistance:2000 megaohms min
- Temperature rating: -55°C ~125°C
Drawing of 8W8 D-sub coaxial connector
You may also like What businesses does SIGNALORIGIN engage in?
If you’re interested in purchasing D-sub connectors, be sure to check out the wide range of standard and custom products from SIGNALORIGIN.
Learn more about our Electrical connector
+86 13686443658 (Suwen Sun)