SIGNALORIGIN is the 17w2 d-sub connector supplier. DB17W2 connector contains 15 standard signal pins and 2 larger positions that can be fitted with either special pins with special high current pins. The Power contacts are available with current rating ranging between 10A – 40A with only the size of the terminal being different.
The connector form factors are directly inspired by those of the traditional D-subminiature signal connectors, long used as standard I/O connectors in many types of electronic equipment. The power connectors are also principally used for I/O solutions because of their robust and shielded design. It is suitable for applications such as set-top box, energy meters and control devices.
|Pin out||Female DB17W2||Male DB17W2|
Specification of 17W2 D-sub connector
Materials and finish
- Shell: Steel or copper alloy material, Tin/Ni or Au finished
- Connector insulator: PBT thermoplastic, 30% Glass filled, UL 94V-O rated
- High power contact: Copper alloy material, gold plated
- Connector with signal contact material: Copper alloy, Gold plated
- Bracket: Copper alloy material, Ni plated
- High power contact current rating: 10, 20, 30, 40 A (can be customized)
- Connector with signal contact current rating: 3 A
- The working voltage: 300V
- High power contact resistance: 2.7 milliohms max
- Dielectric withstanding voltage: 1000 v AC for 1 minute
- Insulation resistance:2000 megaohms min
- Temperature rating: -55°C ~125°C
Drawing of 17W2 D-sub connector
Signalorigin company is the professional manufacturer of D-sub connector, we have got the global recognition, there are the main certifications of our products.
|Safety UL Certification||ISO9001:2008|
Signalorigin is a China leader in providing interconnect solutions into a wide range of markets and applications, from traditional connectors to the latest and next generation technical products.
Signalorigin is a manufacturer of electrical connectors and associated products for the electronics industry. The Signalorigin product line-up includes a full line of D-Sub connectors, hoods and accessories, as well as, high voltage contacts and accessories to be used with our connectors.
|Stander D-sub||Coaxial D-sub||Combo D-sub||High density D-sub||Waterproof D-sub|
- 75 and 50 Ohm coaxial contacts
- High power contacts up to 40 A
- High voltage contacts up to 3 kV
Mixed Layout Connectors feature high abrasion and corrosion resistance, low thermal contact resistance, very good contact characteristics, excellent solder-ability, and even plating density. Depending on the application, solder pot, straight PCB, or crimp terminations are available, as well as insertion and removal tools for the crimp versions to ensure safe and reliable installation.
You may also like What businesses does SIGNALORIGIN engage in?
If you’re interested in purchasing D-sub connectors, be sure to check out the wide range of standard and custom products from SIGNALORIGIN.
Learn more about our Electrical connector
+86 13686443658 (Suwen Sun)